It is possible to create and then print visitor badges. This helps one cut costs and also have full control of the look and information on the visitor badges. Visitor badges are necessary at different places like offices, institutions, etc. so that people can know that there is some visitor in the area.
What are the Visitor Badges?
Visitor badges are badges that are given to visitors when they are visiting a certain place for some reason. It helps identify the visitor by the concerned individuals.
What to Include on Visitor Badges?
If you need to create visitor badges you can consider the below points:
- Microsoft Word– The visitor badges can be made in Microsoft Word. It can be saved as a template, letting you make and print badges at the time that you have to.
- Heading– The badge will need to have a main heading. In this way, it will be known what it is for. It should be clearly stated in a big font that this is a “Visitor.” This will be present on most of the badge. From afar people need to know that the person wearing the badge is a visitor. Therefore the word “Visitor” must be written in a big and prominent font. You can print it in a black font or another one connected to your company.
- Company name– If you want you can state the company name on the badge so that it is known which company or institution it is for.
- Company logo– Instead of the company name you can have the company logo. This is simple and will look good on the badge as well. Do not add too much information on this badge.
- Name– If you want the badges to be disposed of after use then an area for the name of the visitor can be present.
- Date– The date may also be stated when the visitor came. The name and date can be included on a visitor badge that is for some secure facility. This is because badges with this information will need to be disposed of after use.
- Other information– If you want you can include a line that states the badge needs to be returned before leaving.
- Punch for string– At the top of the visitor badge, there must be a punched area where the string can go through. This is because visitor badges often need to be worn and this can be done with the help of the string.
Advantages of Visitor Badges:
The advantages of visitor badges are the following:
- Helps one recognize who a visitor is
- Aids in keeping the safety of an area as people there will know who is a visitor and who is a part of the institution, company, etc.
It is not expensive to make Visitor Badges. These can be made in Microsoft Word. The above points can be considered when making this badge. It should be obvious to all that the person with the badge is a visitor.
File: Word (.docx) 2007+ and iPad Size — Kb | Download